2023-11-23 08:56:51 UTC
Once the Access application is set up, the UniFi OS owner will automatically be the door attendant for each door. this article describes how to add door attendants and receive doorbell notifications. Door attendants have permission to:
- Receive the doorbell notifications from doors assigned to them.
- Access the live view of doors assigned to them and unlock doors remotely.
- Monitor the door statuses in real-time.
Requirements for Receiving Doorbell Notifications
- Your readers have met the requirements.
- The UniFi OS Owner has enabled "Remote Access" in the local OS Settings > Console Settings > Advanced.
- The door attendants have enabled notifications for their UniFi Access applications, UniFi Access mobile apps, Identity Enterprise mobile apps, and UniFi Identity Enterprise workspaces:
- Browser notifications are enabled on the system settings of their PC.
- UniFi OS and UniFi Identity Enterprise workspace notifications are enabled in their browsers.
- Notifications of the UniFi Access and Identity Enterprise mobile apps are enabled on their mobile device's system settings.
Add Door Attendants
- Only the UniFi OS owner and admins with Full Management permission of Access can edit Door Attendants.
- Only admins with Full Management or Door Attendant permissions of Access can be assigned the Door Attendant role.
- The admins with "Local Access Only" permission cannot be assigned the Door Attendant role.
- Go to your OS Settings > Admins & Users > Admins.
- Create a Door Attendant role.
- Click Manage Roles > Add New Role.
- Name this role.
- Select "Door Attendant" or "Full Management" in the Access field.
- Click Add.
- Assign an admin to the Door Attendant role.
- Click Add Admin.
- Enter the admin’s email address and select the role you just created.
- Click Add.
- Assign doors to door attendants.
- Open the Access application.
- Click Devices > Location Hubs, select a hub, and click Settings.
- Scroll down to the Door Attendant session and select an admin.
- Click Apply Changes.
UniFi Identity Enterprise
- Sign in to your Identity Enterprise Manager (https://[your workspace domain].ui.com/cloud).
- Go to Organizations > Members > Users.
- Select a user and click Permissions.
- Go to Door Access > Door Attendant and click the "+" icon.
- Select doors from which users can answer doorbell notifications and click Assign.
Was this article helpful?
0" > X found this article helpful0 out of 0 found this helpful