Configure Leave Unlocked Schedule
You can set a leave unlocked schedule for a door to keep it unlocked on a regular basis. Outside of the leave unlocked schedule, the door will remain locked.
- Open your Access application and go to Devices > Location Hubs.
- Select a hub, click Settings, and scroll down to the Leave Unlocked session.
- Select Custom Schedule and do either of the following:
- Specify when the door will remain unlocked. You can add up to 20 schedules for a single day.
- Tick the Use a pre-defined schedule checkbox and select a schedule. You can set predefined schedules in Settings > Policies > Schedules > Leave Unlocked.
- Enable the Holiday Exceptions feature:
- Click Edit Holiday and specify holidays.
- Set the unlock schedule for the holidays. The door remains unlocked during the unlock schedule on holidays.
- Enable the First-Person-In feature: The door will remain locked until a designated user unlocks the door during the scheduled time.
Example for First-Person-In:
If an admin has set a daily unlock schedule of 9 AM - 5 PM, assigned a user as the first person to enter, and the user unlocks the door at 10 AM.
Then, the door will remain locked before 10 AM. and after 5 PM, and remain unlocked from 10 AM to 5 PM. On the next scheduled day, the door will still remain locked until the designated first person unlocks the door during the scheduled time.
Keep a Door Unlocked or Locked
To keep a door unlocked or locked for a specific duration despite the leave unlocked schedule, make sure you meet the requirements below:
- Access application: v1.20.13 or later.
- UA Hub: v4.2.1 or later.
- Open your Access Application and go to Devices > Location Hubs.
- Select a hub, go to Overview > Locked, and select an action from the drop-down menu.