After installation, admins can manage the UA Elevator in Devices > Location Hubs > select an elevator hub > Settings, and specify its relay mapping, door opener activation duration, lock mode, emergency mode, and elevator position encoding.
See the following articles for details about other configurations.
- Installation Guide
- Hardware Requirements
- Configure and Manage Leave Unlocked Schedule
- Configure and Assign Access Policies
Manage Relay Mapping
Name each relay by entering or selecting the corresponding floor name. This allows admins to easily manage each floor’s access policies and leave unlocked schedules.
Manage Door Opener
- Door Opener Activation Duration: Specify the number of seconds within which each user must select a floor after a successful access authorization.
- Fail-Secure: The elevator will remain locked during power outages. This mode can only be enabled if the elevator is connected to the NO and COM ports of its location hub.
- Fail-Safe: The elevator will remain unlocked during power outages. This mode can only be enabled if the elevator is connected to the NC and COM ports of its location hub.
Manage Emergency Mode
See this article for details.
Configure Elevator Position Encoding
UniFi Access currently supports Binary, BCD, and Gray.