This feature allows you to integrate your OfficeRnD Flex Space and Hybrid Work software with your Identity Enterprise Manager to streamline the room booking process for your users.
- This feature is unavailable in the Identity Enterprise Basic Plan.
- To subscribe to the Standard Plan, please use your owner account to sign in to your Identity Enterprise Manager and go to Settings > Plan & Billing > Upgrade Plan.
- To apply for a free trial, please use your owner account to sign in to your Identity Enterprise Manager and go to Settings > Plan & Billing > Feature Usage > Apply for Plan Add-Ons.
Configuration on OfficeRnD
- Sign in to the admin site of your OfficeRnD Flex or OfficeRnD Hybrid.
- Go to Settings > Data & Extensibility > Developer Tools and click Add Application.
- Fill in the application name, tick both the Read and Write checkboxes in the Permissions field, and click Add.
- Click the View button and copy the Client ID and Client secret. You’ll need to fill in them in the Identity Enterprise Manager.
- Go to Settings > My Account and copy the Name of your OfficeRnd Hybrid or the Members Portal of your OfficeRnd Flex. You will need them when setting them up in Identity Enterprise Manager.
Set Up OfficeRnD on Identity Enterprise Manager
- Go to your Identity Enterprise Manager > Lab > Integration > Third-Party App > OfficeRnD and click Connect.
- Fill in the Client ID, Client secret, and Name/Members Portal you previously copied from your OfficeRnD.
- Click Connect, go to Settings, and click the copy icon in the Webhook URL field.
Configure Webhooks on OfficeRnD
- On your OfficeRnD Flex, go to Settings > Developer Tools > Webhooks and click Add Endpoint.
- Go to the Endpoint URL field and paste the Webhook URL you copied from Identity Enterprise Manager.
- Select the following 6 events from the drop-down menu of Events to send:
- Click Add to finish.
Configure Doors for OfficeRnD on Identity Enterprise Manager
Once configured, new door groups will be automatically created in your UniFi Access application > Devices > Location Groups.
- Go to your Identity Enterprise Manager > Lab > Integration > Third-Party App > OfficeRnD > Manage > Location.
- Click Refresh Location Data to allow Identity Enterprise to retrieve the latest data from OfficeRnD. Once refreshed, the Location, Floor, Meeting Room, and Private Office data should be displayed.
- Select an Identity Enterprise site that corresponds to your OfficeRnD location.
- Select at least one Identity Enterprise door that corresponds to your OfficeRnD meeting room or private office.
- You can also go to Building/Office Door to grant the specified users permission to unlock the main entrance doors.
- Click Save.
Data Synced from OfficeRnD to Identity Enterprise
- When a new user is created in OfficeRnD, they will also be created automatically in Identity Enterprise.
- The user status will be Pending.
- Identity Enterprise will automatically send an invitation email to the user, and they can follow the steps in the invitation email to activate their account.
- When a user is deleted from OfficeRnD, they will be deactivated automatically in Identity Enterprise and will no longer be able to access the resources assigned to them.
- When a user’s email address is changed in OfficeRnd, Identity Enterprise will not update the user’s email address. Instead, a new user with the updated email address will be created in Identity Enterprise, and they will receive an invitation email to activate their account. For security concerns, please deactivate the Identity Enterprise user with the old email.
Note: If a username in OfficeRnD contains a space (e.g., Edward Smith), Identity Enterprise automatically recognizes the first part (i.e., Edward) as the first name, and the second part (i.e., Smith) as the last name.
- When a reservation is made or changed in OfficeRnD, an access policy and schedule will also be created in your Identity Enterprise Manager > Services > Door Access > Sites > select a site > Policy.
- The naming rule for an access policy is “OfficeRnD + booking reference number”.
- Users who are added to a reserved event on OfficeRnD are synced to the Identity Enterprise door access policies.
- After the effective date of an OfficeRnD reservation ends, Identity Enterprise automatically deletes the access policy and schedule.
When Making a Reservation at Least 7 Days in Advance
When making a reservation at least one week away on OfficeRnD, Identity Enterprise automatically reserves the same day of the week until the effective date of the reservation. For example, when a reservation request for an office room for December 5 (Monday) is submitted on November 9, the system will book the room for every Monday until December 5.
When Creating a Recurring Schedule
Repeat Every 2 or More Days
When a reservation is set to repeat every 2 or more days on OfficeRnD, Identity Enterprise automatically reserves every day of the week until the end date of the recurrence. This means that users have permission to access rooms/doors every day until the end date of the recurrence. This is because Identity Enterprise only allows a schedule to recur every week.
Repeat Every 2 or More Weeks
When a reservation is set to repeat every 2 or more weeks on OfficeRnD, Identity Enterprise automatically reserves the same day of every week until the end date of the recurrence. This means that users have permission to access rooms/doors on the same day of every week until the end date of the recurrence. This is because Identity Enterprise only allows a schedule to recur every week.
When a reservation is set to repeat monthly on OfficeRnD, Identity Enterprise will not create a corresponding access policy schedule. This is because Identity Enterprise does not allow a schedule to recur monthly.
When a Single Event in a Recurring Schedule Is Changed
When a single event in a recurring schedule is changed on OfficeRnD, the changes will not be synced to Identity Enterprise. This is because Identity Enterprise does not support editing a single event in a recurring schedule.
Identity Enterprise currently does not support OfficeRnD’s Preparation Time feature.