This article describes how to add, edit, and delete custom door groups in your UniFi Access application. In this article, you will find processes for:
Add custom Door Groups
Note: Custom door groups can be created and modified, unlike the default System door group, but only by users with Owner, Super Admin, or Limited Admin permissions.
To add customer Door Groups:
- Navigate to the Elements menu of your Unifi Access application.
- Click the Door Groups tab at the top of the menu.
- Create a custom door group:
- Click the Add Door Group link in the top-right corner of the menu.
- Type the door group's name into the text field at the top of the panel.
- Select the door(s) you would like to assign to the new group from the drop-down field directly below.
- Click the Save button to create the new door group.
When adding a new door group, you can specify its name and assign new doors to it using Search Doors.
Edit and delete custom Door Groups
To edit a custom door group:
- Hover your cursor over the door group that you would like to modify, then click the Edit link on the far-right end of its line listing.
- Modify the door group's information as needed, then click the Save button to retain your changes.
To delete a custom door, hover your cursor over the desired door group and click the Delete link.