This article describes how to add, edit, and delete custom door groups in your UniFi Access controller.
In this article, you will find processes for:
Add custom Door Groups
Custom door groups can be created and modified, unlike the default System door group, but only by users with Owner, Super Admin, or Limited Admin permissions.
- Navigate to the Elements menu of your Unifi Access portal.
- Click the Door Groups tab at the top of the menu.
- Create a custom door group:
- Click the Add Door Group link in the top-right corner of the menu.
- Type the door group's name into the text field at the top of the panel.
- Select the door(s) you would like to assign to the new group from the drop-down field directly below.
- Click the Save button to create the new door group.
When adding a new door group, you can specify its name and assign new doors to it using Search Doors.
Edit and delete custom Door Groups
To edit a custom door group:
- Hover your cursor over the door group that you would like to modify, then click the Edit link on the far-right end of its line listing.
- Modify the door group's information as needed, then click the Save button to retain your changes.
To delete a custom door, hover your cursor over the desired door group and click the Delete link.