This article will describe the various methods for adding UniFi Access users via your UniFi Access application or UniFi OS user management area.
Add a single user
To add a single user:
- Navigate to the Users menu of your Access application.
- Click the User tab at the top of the menu.
- Click the Add User link in the top-right corner of the screen, then select Add User from the drop-down menu.
- Specify the user's information in the pop-up panel, including:
- First and last name
- Assigned user group
- Assigned NFC card
- Click the Add button to create the new user's profile.
To batch add new users:
- Specify the first and last names for all users you want to add, then click Next.
- Now, select the group that you want to add the newly added users to and click Add to complete the process.
Import users from a CSV file
You can use a CSV template file to specify first and last names for all new users.
After uploading the CSV file, select the group you want to add the users to and click Upload CSV.
Within UniFi Access, you can manage users via the Users > User area.