UniFi is a powerful and intuitive operating system enabling an end-to-end management experience for all of your IT needs. When paired with our specially designed hardware, you will have unparalleled control over your network and WiFi, security cameras, VoIP phones, door access, smart enterprise lighting, digital signage, and much more!
Check out ui.com to learn how we can help simplify your IT management!
The UniFi experience begins with one of our UniFi Consoles. These were created to run our UniFi software which allows you to manage your network and WiFi, security cameras, VoIP phones, door access and more!
UniFi Cloud Gateways combine the power of a UniFi Console with an integrated internet gateway. This brings you advanced network security, seamless VPN access, detailed traffic analytics and more.
A Cloud Gateway is all you need to hit the ground running with your home or office network.
For further customization, we offer specialty UniFi Consoles to fit specific needs:
- UniFi Network Video Recorder (UNVR), a dedicated, high-capacity Console running UniFi Protect only. This can be used alone, or it can pair with an existing UniFi Console to add additional scalability for your security cameras. Stack multiple UNVRs together for bigger deployments, and take advantage of RAID storage technology, providing data redundancy and protection against disk failure.
- Cloud Key G2 Plus, a versatile UniFi Console ideal for smaller stand-alone camera security, VoIP, or door access applications. It also serves as a low-cost, plug-and-play replacement for a self-hosted UniFi Network server because it delivers the benefits of UniFi OS, such as automatic cloud backups and system updates.
- Official UniFi Hosting, UniFi's native hosting subscription service that offers scalable management of large quantities of devices without requiring you to install a hardware console on-site. It pairs well with our Gateway Professional to deliver a full-featured UniFi Network.
Note: While some users choose to self-host their UniFi Network application, we do not recommend self-hosting unless you are highly familiar with networking administration. Invalid configurations may lead to system crashes, poor performance, and compromised network security.
For more details, please see our recommendations in Which Ubiquiti UniFi Console is Right For Me?
The UniFi application suite is thoughtfully constructed to serve a wide variety of technological needs within your home or business:
- UniFi Network - An incredible platform packing together powerful internet gateways with scalable WiFi & switching into an integrated management platform. Get insights into your network like never before with real-time traffic dashboards, visual topology maps, and even smart tips suggesting opportunities you can optimize.
- UniFi Protect - A constantly evolving, AI-driven camera platform capable of recording high-quality video for local storage. Sorting through footage has never been easier thanks to our smart detection capabilities. It brings versatile control over recording schedules, camera access, and even how notifications are sent to administrators.
- UniFi Talk - A new approach to business telephony. UniFi Talk is a plug-and-play phone system and VoIP subscription service designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Powerful call routing and admin features ensure you never miss another call. Our thoughtfully designed, touchscreen phones offer breakthrough user experiences and bring smartphone-level usability to desk phones.
- UniFi Access - A state-of-the-art access control system with modern touch-screen access readers, live video, and mobile app credential support. Easily manage users, visitors, schedules, and access policies like never before.
- UniFi Connect - A modern Enterprise of Things platform that consists of digital signage, lighting, and electric vehicle charging stations. Leverage UniFi Connect’s simply scalable management capabilities to manage everything from a single Connect Display running an interactive point-of-sale application to an entire building’s worth of lighting and dynamic content.
Device adoption is the process of setting up a device and linking it to the respective UniFi application so you can manage it. For more details, see Device Adoption.
Remote Access and Your UI Account
Your UI Account allows you to manage UniFi from anywhere in the world using our UniFi Site Manager at unifi.ui.com, or our UniFi Mobile Apps (iOS / Android). See Connecting to UniFi to learn more about remote and local connections.
Other benefits of using a UI Account include: