2023-12-06 03:07:50 UTC
EV Station provides electric vehicle power management, charge scheduling, and access control features. These features can be controlled through its display screen or configured and monitored using UniFi Connect and UniFi Identity Enterprise.
- Your UniFi Console model must meet the requirements shown in the table here.
- EV Station.
- UniFi OS
- UDM Pro: v1.12.33 or later.
- CKP2+ or UDM SE: v2.5.11 or later.
- UDW: v3.0.13 or later.
- Identity Enterprise Agent: v1.55.2 or later
- EV Station: v0.2.178 or later.
- UniFi Connect application: v2.3.8 or later.
- Identity Enterprise app for iOS: v0.63.3 or later.
- Identity Enterprise app for Android: v0.63.3 or later.
Datasheet & Quick Installation Guide
Install and Set up UniFi Connect
- Sign in to your UniFi OS and go to Applications.
- Go to UniFi OS Release Channel and select "Early Access" from the dropdown menu.
- Click Apply Changes.
- Wait for the Connect application to appear, and then click Install.
- Click Set Up after the installation is complete.
- Click Setup Anyway in the prompted window.
- Click Adopt to adopt your EV Stations during the setup, or click Skip to adopt them later in UniFi Connect.
- Click Adopt Devices in the upper-right corner to adopt all your EV Stations at the same time, or select "Click to Adopt" to adopt one at a time.
- Once your EV Stations have been adopted, check the device information and configure the settings.
- Go to Settings > Configuration > Station Security and select a charging option:
- Open: Anyone can plug their charging connector into the port and start charging their vehicle.
- Access with UniFi Identity Enterprise: Only authorized Identity Enterprise mobile app users can use the station to charge their vehicle.
- Access with QR Code: Only users with a valid QR code can use the station to charge their vehicle.
Enable the EV Station Service
- Sign in to your Identity Enterprise Manager (https://[your workspace domain].ui.com/cloud).
- Do either of the following:
- When the workspace has one site: Go to Services > EV Stations > Click to Enable.
- When the workspace has multiple sites: Go to Services > EV Stations > Sites > Disabled, select a site, select the console where you want to set up EV Station, and click Click to Enable.
- Users can access EV Stations assigned to them via their Identity Enterprise mobile app for iOS and Android.
Was this article helpful?
0" > X found this article helpful0 out of 0 found this helpful