Sign In with Passkeys or Verify Mobile App
To sign in to UniFi Identity Enterprise with your passkeys or Verify mobile app without entering a password:
- Your workspace admin must have enabled "Passwordless Sign-In".
- You must first set them up in UniFi Identity Enterprise.
Note: The Identity Enterprise app currently does not support passwordless sign-in.
Sign In to UniFi Identity Enterprise with Verify Mobile App or Passkeys
- Go to your Identity Enterprise sign-in page (https://[Your Workspace Domain].ui.com/login).
- Do either or the following:
- Verify: Enter your email address and click Sign In. Click Verify in the Or Sign in with section.
- Passkeys: Click Passkeys in the Or Sign in with section.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to verify your account and sign in.
Generate a Recovery Code
A recovery code can be used for unlocking user accounts and resetting their passwords.
- Once your recovery code is used, a new one will be generated automatically.
- Once a new recovery code is generated, the old one will be no longer valid.
- You can only generate a recovery code once every hour, and a maximum of three codes per day.
- Please keep your recovery code safe, and do not share it with anyone.
- Do either of the following:
- Sign in to your Identity Enterprise Portal or Identity Enterprise Manager and click your profile picture > Manage Your Account > Security.
- Sign in to your Identity desktop app and click your profile picture > Manage Account > Security.
- On the Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) section, click Generate a recovery code.
- Verify your account and a recovery code will be generated. Copy or download it.