Site Magic SD-WAN allows you to easily inter-connect UniFi Gateways across multiple locations with just a few clicks to create a high-performance and scalable SD-WAN.
Instead of setting up complicated manual site-to-site VPNs and networking between multiple gateways, simply select the gateways you want to connect through the UniFi Site Manager at unifi.ui.com.
As long as one gateway has a public IP, even gateways behind NAT or on LTE/5G service can participate.
- A UniFi Cloud Gateway
- UniFi OS Version 3.1
- UniFi Network Version 7.4
- A public IP address on one involved gateway
- All participating gateways must have the same UI Account Owner
- Navigate to Site Magic from the left menu on the UniFi Site Manager.
- Select the sites you want to connect.
- Name the Site Magic group.
- Select the networks that will be shared across the Site Magic Group.
- If networks have overlapping subnets, follow the instructions here.
- Click Connect.